Client – Southern Health & Social Care Trust
Nature of Project
Construction & resurfacing of an existing hardstanding car park. The site area was previously utilised as a location for hospital buildings which were demolished in circa 1990.
- Surfacing of approx. 5000m² asphalt car & bus park.
- Levelling of existing granular surface.
- Placement & compaction of sub base & surfacing materials.
- Installation of storm water drainage networks, manholes, attenuation tank & flow control chamber.
- Electrical works included the installation of fuure ducting to facilitate street lighting installations, and the connection of an alarm to the petrol interceptor.
- Demolitions included the removal of redundant oil tanks, concrete slabs and bin stores.