Client – SELB.
Nature of Project-
Construction of a 3G Pitch within the grounds of an existing High School.
- Excavation of filled ground and levelling pitch area with stone.
- Construction of a retaining wall with stone cladding finish.
- Kerbing works along perimeter of pitch and paths.
- Extensive drainage works to existing ground (naturally slow-draining clay soil).
- Erection of ball stop fencing, gates and recess goal areas.
- Laying of open porous bitmac to prepare surface for shock pad and 3G turf.